Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Hi everyone! Yeah, its been a LONG time! And since my last post, I have moved back down to South Carolina.

Anyway I wanted to jump on here real quick and tell you about a wonderful Charity Kit that is available. Its called Hug A Hero and all proceeds go to Operation Hug A Hero that makes Daddy (or Mommy) dolls for children whose parent is deployed. Seeing first hand what these dolls mean to children, I TOTALLY support this effort!

My neighbor's little girl was having a very difficult time with daddy gone, and when she received her "daddy doll" her whole outlook changed. Now she could hug and kiss her daddy anytime she wanted.

So please check it out and open your heart!



1 comment:

  1. So good to see you still blogging after you made this in your designer class!

    ReplyDelete