Friday, July 26, 2013

Hay there!  Three months is too long to stay away so its time I checked in and said hello.

A lot has been happening in my digi scrapbooking life and its all good!!!!  I was so honored to have been asked to join the CT team over at Digital Scrapbooking Studio   .   Let me tell you, they are ALL fantastic designers over there and I am so thrilled to be able to work with their wonderful kits!

I am still with my dear friend and designer SNICKERDOODLE DESIGNS over at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and LOVE LOVE LOVE working with her kits!  Her newest one, CHALK IT UP that she created along with KIMBERKATT SCRAPS is just toooooo cute!!

And-----I have just been asked to join the CT team of CARIN GROBE DESIGNS and am absolutely thrilled!!!  She has a great store also at Digital Scrapbooking Studio with lots of delightful kits to play with---and I get to play!!!

SO----busy busy busy!!!  But lovin' every minute of it!  Ok, off to create some layouts.  Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment